Metal mesh-based filter cartridges are produced in a wide range of variants regarding their mechanical dimension, compressive strength and retention rate.
The optimum filtration mesh is selected on the basis of the respective process requirements. Mechanical dimensions and compressive strengths are defined on the basis of existing filter systems. Filter cartridges can also be produced as backwashable elements. Filtration meshes and cartridge designs are optimally matched to one another, particularly for OEM applications. Mesh production and the following manufacturing steps can be set up as a homogeneous production chain.
Technical details and services
- For solid-liquid filtration and gas filtration
- Low and high viscosity applications
- Smooth and pleated cartridges
- Diameters from 0.39 in to 19.69 in (10 mm to 500 mm)
- Lengths from 0.39 in to 11.81 ft (10 mm to 3.6 m)
- Self-supporting GEKUPLATE cartridges or based on a support construction
Do you need advice or more info?
Then contact a GKD specialist now.Write e-mail