Neverleak filter elements
Neverleak filter elements are used as filter plates in precoat filter systems.
With Neverleak filter elements, all filtration meshes are welded tight (sealed) with the frame along all sides. This technology guarantees the tightness of the elements for a significantly longer time than comparable riveted filter plates. The base frames can be re-used multiple times, which means the elements can be repaired affordably by rescreening with filtration meshes.
These filter elements are used in Niagara or plate filters from all manufacturers, as well as in centrifugal filters.
Technical details and services
- Long service life thanks to welded production
- Can be used for all filter plates in precoat filter systems
- Can be repaired by replacing the filtration mesh
- Available as spare parts in plate filters such as AMA, LFC, US-Filter
- Spare part for FUNDA filters
Do you need advice or more info?
Then contact a GKD specialist now.Write e-mail